While we have taken care to ensure that the content on this website is accurate, this website and the services accessible on or via this website are provided “as is”. Your use of and reliance on the information on this website and the online services is entirely at your own risk.
We do not represent or warrant that the website, any tools (such as calculators), software, advice, opinion, statements, information, content or online services will be error-
Information, ideas and opinions expressed on this website should not be regarded as professional advice or our official opinion. You are strongly advised to seek professional advice before taking any course of action related to them. More specifically, certain information constitutes guidelines only, and the provision of this data may be delayed by a period of time. Accordingly, you are strongly advised to consult us or your professional adviser before trading or acting on such information. Any calculators supplied on this website are for indicative values only and we shall not be responsible or liable for any inaccuracies or miscalculations arising out of defects or incorrect use.
To the fullest extent permissible by law, we expressly disclaim all warranties (express and implied), including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, title, and fitness for a particular purpose, non-
We and our officers, directors, employees, servants, affiliates, shareholders, agents, consultants or employees (in whose favour this constitutes a stipulation for the benefit of another) shall not be liable for and you hereby indemnify us and our officers, directors, employees, servants, affiliates, shareholders, agents, consultants or employees (in whose favour this constitutes a stipulation for the benefit of another) against any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or loss of any kind whatsoever or howsoever caused (whether arising under contract, delict or otherwise, and whether the loss was actually foreseen or reasonably foreseeable) arising out of your use of this website or the online services or the information contained on this website or your inability to use this website or the online services.
Without derogating from the generality of the above, we will not be liable for:
- any interruption, malfunction, downtime or other failure of the website or online services, our system, databases or any of its components, for reasons beyond our control;
- any loss or damage with regard to customer data or other data directly or indirectly caused by malfunction of our system, third party systems, power failures, unlawful access to or theft of data, computer viruses or destructive codes on our system or third party systems, programming defects;
- any interruption, malfunction, downtime or other failure of goods or services provided by third parties, including, without limitation, third party systems such as the public switched telecommunication service providers, internet service providers, electricity suppliers, local authorities and certification authorities;
- any event over which we have no direct control
We at Exclusive v.d. Sandt Audiology have designed our business practices to safeguard your privacy.
You can visit www.exclusiveaudio.co.za without revealing who you are or providing any personal information about yourself.
There will be times, such as when you submit a questionnaire, request a service, purchase a product, etc., when we will need to obtain personally identifiable information from you or about you. Such personally identifiable information may include your name, home address, e-
You should be aware that we collect usage information about you when you visit us, which helps us understand how our site is navigated, how many visitors arrive at specific pages, the length and frequency of a stay at our website, etc. In addition, The Exclusive v.d. Sandt Audiology web pages may place “cookies” on your personal computer. “Cookies” are small identifiers, similar to a license plate, that help us to recognize you if you visit our website again. Cookies are used to help us personalize your viewing experiences. Cookies are not designed to be used to get data from your hard drive, your e-
We safeguard your information using known encryption, security standards and procedures. We also assess new technology for protecting customer information on an ongoing basis.
Please be aware that we may change our Statement of Privacy from time to time. If we do, we will update this Statement of Privacy at our website, so be sure to check back here frequently.
- Van Der Spuy, T & Pottas, L. (2008).International Journal of Audiology. Infant hearing loss in South Africa: Age of intervention and parental needs for support. Volume 47. British society of Audiology, International society of Audiology, and Nordic Audiological society.
- Swanepoel, D.W. (2007) Professional board for speech, language and hearing profession: Early hearing detection and intervention programmes in South Africa. Position statement. HPCA.
- Swanepoel, D.W; Störbeck, C & Friedland, P. (2009) International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology: Early hearing detection and intervention in South Africa. Elsevier Ireland Ltd.
- Swanepoel, D.W. (2009) Early detection of infant hearing loss in South Africa. Volume 99, number 3. SAMJ.
- Störbeck, C & Pittman, P. (2008) International journal of Audiology. Early intervention in South Africa: moving beyond hearing screening. Volume 47. British society of Audiology, International society of Audiology, and Nordic Audiological society.
- Quick Audiology Desk Guide: Calendar 2013. Western Hearing Services and Tinnitus Management publishers.
- Psychology: Hearing. Books LLC®. Wiki Series, Memphis, USA, 2011. www.booksllc.net. http://psychology.wikia.org.
- My baby’s hearing: hearing and Amplification. Boys Town: National Research Hospital. NIDCD
- Meyer, M.E. et al. Early detection of infant hearing loss in the private health care sector of South Africa.
- Marcoux, A.M & Palmer, C.V. (2011) Seminars in Hearing: Proceedings of the Widex Pediatric Audiology Congress. Volume 32, number 2. New York Stuttgart: Thieme Medical Publishers, Inc.
- Kral, A. & O’ Donoghue, G.M. (2010) The new England journal of medicine: Profound Deafness in Childhood. Massachusetts Medical Society.
- Derebery, J & Luxford,W. (2010) Hearing loss: The Otolaryngologist’s guide to Amplifications. Plural Publishing Inc.
- Brown,W. (2006) How to understand and support children with hearing difficulties. Cambridge: LDA.
- Bradham, T.S. et al (1997-
2013). Facts about Pediatric hearing loss. American Speech- language- hearing Association.
How Can We Help?
45 Lloyd Road
Dr Gainsford & Partners, Specialist Clinic
120 High Street